[Yes, I reposted this cause I thought I wanted it to be up on New Year’s Day!]
And so, A very Happy New Year to Everyone!
EEEP EEEP EEEP! I am so excited for this one. So, last night I thought about this, just a fun tag/meme for everyone. Now, I never thought I’d be able to make one of like these but still I did. Now, ‘Closing the Chapter’ book tag holds a very special place in my heart, it means literally closing a chapter of your life and starting a new one. And keeping this short I am just going to include five questions in this one.
Rules for the tag:
- Include the tag image in your post, please!
- Revert the audience to the original creator (aka me!) – Musing of Souls.
- Link this post to your tag content, makes it easier for me to read!
- Tag as many people you like!
- Do not alter the original questions, though, you are allowed to add more questions to it!
- Just enjoy!
Image for the tag: please include this in your post!
Questions for the tag:
- Chapter 1: Let me Cry :A book you loved so much that you just didn’t wish to finish it, link a song to it if possible!
- Chapter 2: Little to biggy: A book which includes transition of age (it may have flashbacks from past, just age transformation of some sort.)
- Chapter 3: Just move on. A book which you just wanted to finish as you did not enjoy it.
- Chapter 4: Keep coming back. A book which you read again and again because you love a character so much.
- Chapter 5: Piling up: A book which you have not opened but want to(for a long time), can be read or unread.
Now, this is just a post for the tag! I’ll be posting my answers soon – after 9th of January. I am extremely busy due to my exams. You all are free to do it whenever you can!
KBBookreviews – Kay @ Hammock of Books – Tiction – Ridhhi @ Whispering Stories – Potterhead Aanya – Ashmita @ The Fictional Journal – Sanah @ Stories with Stardust – Erin @ Reading on a Star – Florence @ Miscellany Pages – Sofii @ A Book A Thought – Martha the Monogamist Reader – Madeline @ The Bookish Mutant – Millay @ Millay’s Musings – Katie @ Melting Pages – Cherelle @ A bolt out of the book – A Couple of B’s – The Travelling Reader – Aaliya @ Aaliya’s Nook – Tess @ Unbound Library
Bloggers I Tag!
Now these are just a few as I am in a hurry! So I tag everyone reading this! If you do it, please tag me, I’d love to look at your post!
Love you all!! Bu-byee!