Hello Everyone! I hope you are having some good books to read this month!!
Musing of Souls will turn one year old in April and I hope we can get the blog reach the next milestone of 500 till then! Thank you to each and everyone! You all give me happiness!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Okoto Enigma
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog (I will not do this as I do not like to drop random comments on people’s post.)
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best post
Three things about myself:
- I am a student
- I love reading different posts on WordPress, so, drop your links in the comment and I will surely check it out.
- I am going to be a published (I already am but my book is getting published soon.) poet.
What is your favorite part about Christmas? (Yes, you can say the presents cause we all know we do. ;))
We don’t really celebrate Christmas at my house, but I do like reading all the christmas-y books and listening to all the cozy songs released during the same time.
When do you usually find time to blog?
I do not have a fixed time to blog. I have been learning to schedule my posts lately. But, I don’t know why that does not feel good, but, at the same time I do not like being much inactive so I am planning to do more scheduling for my posts. But, whenever I have little time out of my studies and assignments I try to sit and write for my blog!
What is your favorite blog post you’ve written?
This year I made a book tag of my own! I am just so happy that i did that! Here is the link to the tag! If you do not about it yet, check it out and if it interests you, do participate!!!
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like winter?
It is not so collllllddddd hereeee! But I like snuggling in the blanket in winter so I guess, I will rate it my likeness aboutt 9 on 10!
What is your least favorite food EVER?
Bitter Gourd. One answer for-ever, trust me. YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT EITHER, IT IS A WARNING!
What is one Christmas themed book you read in 2020?
I actually read this book around like July-August of 2020, but it still counts right?! I absolutely loved this one actually. It is a mystery book with a hint of magic. I have a review for this on my blog as well. You can give it a try!
|| Review for book. ||
What is your fatal flaw?
I do not have an answer for this one. (Is this one Percy Jackson related?!) I still have not read that. But the quick says “You Work Alone.” Bleh. I do not think that is wrong, is it?
What is you Hogwarts house?
*awkward smile* I have not read a single Harry Potter book. *smile more.*
Who is your godly parent?
I took a quiz for this as well. My godly parent is Apollo.
Also, the results told me to brush my teeth occasionally. (Sorry to anyone who finds this cring-y but I had to do this!)
Name three authors whose books you read in 2020 for the first time.
Now this is an interesting question. I tried so many new authors this year. But, I’ll name three of them.
- Andrea Fink – Author of Four Regions Series
- Rebecca Kightlinger – Author of The Bury Down Chronicles
- Jeff Ayers – Author of The Rag and The Bone Chronicles
Bloggers I’d like to Nominate:
SunnySideReviews – I just love aesthetic of her blog
PaperBackTomes – Highly organized blog
Books and Words – One of my close book blogger friend
A Bolt out of the Book – I’m jealous of you Cherelle!
Syl Unlimited – Hello! Fam!
Krisha’s Twilight – Everytime I read her name, I feel like squishing a little kid’s cheek.
Booked Till Midnight – I really love your reviews
Chasing the Maximum Life – Welcome Back
- What is that one book that you can give all other books for? (I got you there!)
- What is you one of the most anticipated read this year/month?
- If you have to choose from two or more of your favourite authors to go on a coffee meet and greet? Will you choose one? Name two or more of your fav author and then choose one! (*wiggles eyebrows*)
- Who inspires you to write blog/read books?
- Name five of your most recently viewed booktubers/bookbloggers!
That is all! Yes, I am not someone who enjoys writing long posts, I fall asleep! There are two or more award post answers I still have to write and I will complete them soon! Also, I did create an original book tag this year and I mentioned many bloggers in that one, but, I have been exploring for new bloggers and I have found a bunch of such good ones! So, if you are interested, please do check it out and do it if you can!
Also, you might have noticed many new names in the nominations I made in this post today! That is because, I have been looking out for more book bloggers which I was not able to do in 2020! So, if you are a book blogger here and notice that I do not follow you, do tell me, I would love to check your posts out!
Also, also, also. . . Musing of Souls Surpassed 200 followers!!!!
I know I have not been very active lately, but, my university life is just not letting me do it all! I have been reading all your comments and reading the posts though. I am planning to schedule a bit more to reply to all the comments! Thank you very much!!
Let’s chat! Ask me any question in the comments below! Have a great day!!!